- Update: Added feedback link to the bottom bar.
- Update: Added version number to the bottom bar.
- Bug Fix: Show wordcount label on init, even if no previous text.
- Bug Fix: Move cursor to end when loading previously remembered text.
- Update: Add description in CWS
- Update: Add analytics
- Update: Add install/update analytics
- Bug Fix: Switch from localStorage to chrome.storage.local.get/set
- New Feature: Save last used text in localStorage (text behind option: ‘remember text’)
- Update: Add bottom bar with links and status space.
- Update: Added placeholder text to textarea.
- New Feature: Save options state in localStorage
- Update: Improve design
- Bug Fix: backspace with limits
- Update: Update app name, short name and description in messages.json
- Update: Textarea fills vertical space
- New Feature: Apply word/charachter limits
- New Feature: Option to have warning versus limit. Warning shows a text colour red. Limit stops input.
Basic counting functionality working
- Update: Create basic html page with forms
- Update: Option to count words or chars. Default words.
- Update: Option to count, or not count, leading and trailing whitespaces. Default No.
- Update: Count words/chars when text is typed in textarea
- Rename app and description in messages