- Bug fix: Duplicate tabs were not being closed if ‘move original tab to the last position in the window‘ was selected in options. Fixed.
- Update: The latest update to the Great Suspender extension changed the suspended URL format. This was preventing detection of suspended duplicates. Updated.
Continue reading “Clutter Free – v. 2017.607.4.14”
New: Added keyboard shortcut to move current tab to the last position in the window. Default shortcut is
Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + X, and can be changed using the link in options.
- Show active keyboard shortcuts against actions in extension popup, and right-click menu,
- When extension is off, uses Chrome’s native duplicate functionality when creating duplicate tabs,
- Lighter colours in extension popup.
New: Added keyboard shortcuts for all common actions
- Duplicate tab:
- Whitelist page:
- Switch extension on/off:
Change, or remove these shortcuts using the link on ClutterFree’s options page.