New: More keyboard shortcuts
Continuing with yesterday’s updates, here are the promised keyboard shortcuts:
- Switch theme: ‘
v‘ followed by ‘
d‘ark or ‘
- Switching highlight colours: ‘
h‘ followed by
g‘ for grey,
b‘ for Rebecca purple,
v‘ for green,
y‘ for yellow, or
o‘ for orange
A list of these, and all other keyboard shortcuts is available here.
Helper for multi-key keyboard shortcuts
Added helper modals to assist with multi-key keyboard shortcuts – changing task priority (‘
‘ + ‘
‘), switching theme (‘
‘ + ‘
‘), and switching highlight colours (‘
‘ + ‘
When the the first key is pressed, a small window appears in the bottom right with hints about next key options available.
This also helps prevent unknowingly changing priority by indicating priority changing mode is on.
As usual, please share any bugs, or new feature suggestions that you come across.
Continue reading “Todo.txt for Chrome – Keyboard shortcuts to switch theme & highlight colour” →
Added keyboard shortcuts for article actions in AcceleReader popup:
e to archive article
m to move article to another folder
f to like an article
delete to permanently delete an article, and
/ to return to the search field
Get AcceleReader for Instapaper on the Chrome Web Store.
Minor updates to how keyboard shortcuts are managed.
- Options page lists keyboard shortcuts as enabled in Chrome settings, and not just default shortcuts,
- Keyboard shortcuts may be assigned, changed, and removed from Chrome settings, instead of options page,
- Make change-folder and switch-theme keyboard popups more visible when using the dark Instapaper theme.
Continue reading “AR\ Instapaper – v. 2017.605.2.12” →
Small update to assist with switching themes and folders using keyboard shortcuts, and other minor fixes.
- Show count of unread articles in home folder in the side menu
- Show help message when switching theme, or changing folders using keyboard shortcuts – i.e.
v + ... or
g + ...
- When switching folders or theme, using keyboard, pressing
escape instead of next character cancels the operation
- Opens the Instapaper list or random tab in the active tab if it is blank. If not, opens in a new tab. (Previously, always opened in a new tab, even if current one was blank)
- On successful login, the options page didn’t update to show login update. Fixed.
Continue reading “AR\ Instapaper – v. 2017.602.2.10” →