Minor updates & bug fixes
- Bug fix: Clicking on checkbox wasn’t marking the task done/undone
- Update: Open Todo.txt in a new tab from the default popup by clicking on the icon in the side bar.
- Update: Converts URLs in tasks into links that open in a browser tab when clicked
Continue reading “Todo.txt for Chrome – v. 2017.1019.5.1”
The direct switch icon is now hidden by default. Direct switch still works as before – directly switching to open tab when a link is clicked. The link highlight icon can be enabled from settings as before.
Other minor updates:
- Bug fix: Clutter Free will now not close duplicate tabs if they are pinned.
- Bug fix: Sometimes the tab count was zero when the browser started, or extension was updated. Fixed.
- Updated the on install process. Do not open options page. Instead, detect duplicate tabs already open, and show a notification offering to close them.
Lightening quick switch to previously open tabs.
Direct switch links are highlighted with the Clutter Free mark ( ) next to them.
Clicking on a highlighted link will directly switch to the open tab. No delays, no web response time, no additional web data usage.
Your other settings, like ‘Refresh original tab‘ will also be respected when direct switching. Links that aren’t detected by direct switch automatically, e.g. URL shorteners, Twitter, and Facebook links, will still be detected same as before, but without the speed of direct switch
- Improved the options page, with 2 key sections – General settings, and Appearance. Defaults have also changed, and some little-used settings hidden/removed.
- Added automatic extension updates. The extension now updates without having to wait for a browser or computer restart.
- New, greyed-out icon to indicate when the extension is switched off.
- If “Don’t move” is selected under
Options > Advanced Settings > Duplicate tab position, a notification is shown when a duplicate link is opened in background. Link has options to switch to the original tab, and to go to settings.
- When a duplicate was opened in a new window, sometimes both the original and the duplicate tab were closed.
- Original pages were always refreshed, even when
Refresh original page setting was off.
- Temporarily removed
Ignore Hash setting. It is still available for anyone who has it enabled.
Clutter Free - Version 2017.0525.3.16