Save directly to a folder
Save an article directly to a folder, without having to click
the button in the notification.
Adding the article immediately opens a popup to select the folder. Select a folder to save to it, or close the popup to cancel.
You may choose in options on how to trigger this action:
- Using a keyboard shortcut (Default: ‘
- From extension button, or
- From the right-click context menu
Actions on extension button right-click
Right-clicking on the extension button presents all available actions:
- Open Instapaper.com,
- Add current tab to your list,
- Add current tab to a folder in your list (described above), and
- Read a random article from your list