An early beta version of my Todo.txt app for Android is now available in the Play Store.
Please do give it a try, and share your feedback here.
Todo.txt Solo supports all core features of the todo.txt format (http://todotxt.org/), and is fully compatible with the Todo.txt CLI and my Todo.txt Chrome extension.
The core functionality available at the moment includes:
- Sync with a todo.txt file stored in Dropbox
- Create, List, Search, Edit, Delete tasks
- Mark tasks complete & incomplete
- Add, remove or change due dates, priorities, projects, contexts, tags
- Filter task list by project, completed, incomplete, due status
- Task list sorting order:
Incomplete > Priority > Due date > Created date
- Home screen widget to show count of tasks
- configure the widget to count tasks by project, due, and/or completion state
- Works on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer
- Requires a Dropbox account, syncs with todo.txt file stored in Dropbox
- Only English language supported (translation help welcome)
- The final version, when released, may require a subscription/payment for some features